OA LodgeMaster Users,
This is a reminder of the LodgeMaster 4 upgrade scheduled for Friday, April 13, 2018 – Sunday, April 15, 2018. During this time all LodgeMaster services will be unavailable while we complete the upgrade to LodgeMaster 4. Please review the release notes below prior to Friday, April 13, 2018.
We have received many questions regarding the update weekend. We have done our best to respond to each email. But due to the volume of email, we may have missed your email. To better answer your questions, we have answered the most common questions below. If you still have questions about the upgrade, please reply to this email.
Important Release Notes:
- The entire OA LodgeMaster system will be unavailable Friday, April 13, 2018 – Sunday, April 15, 2018 while the LodgeMaster team performs the system upgrades.
- All offline data MUST be synchronized with the OA LodgeMaster server by Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 11:59pm eastern. Any data not synchronized by the 12th will not be available after the OA LodgeMaster release. Your old offline database WILL NOT be compatible with the new version of OA LodgeMaster. Any changes after the 12th at 11:59pm eastern that are made in the old program will need to be manually re-done in the new system.
- OA LodgeMaster 4 will be available on Monday, April 16, 2018. OA LodgeMaster should be considered offline and unavailable until Monday morning.
- Users with the offline client will need to uninstall the OA LodgeMaster Lodge Client 3.3.11 before installing the 4.0.0 Lodge Client.
- During the upgrade window, status updates will be posted to the OA Status Page. The status page is located at status.oa-bsa.org.
Q: Will all our data still be in LodgeMaster after the update?
A: Yes, all of your lodge data will be in LodgeMaster after the upgrade.
Q: What if we have a lodge event on the weekend of the upgrade?
A: We recommend that prior to Thursday, April 12, 2018 you export your current membership into an Excel sheet. Work from the Excel during your event. And then upload any dues payments or event registrations after the update. Please contact us other with questions if you have an event during next weekend.
Q: I don’t have an ArrowID. Where can I create one?
A: Go to id.oa-bsa.org and click Create an account.
Q: I don’t remember my LodgeMaster 3 account information. What should I do?
A: Contact your LodgeMaster Lodge Administrator and ask them to reset your LodgeMaster account password.
Q: Will there be an offline client in the next version of LodgeMaster?
A: Yes, there will be an offline client in LodgeMaster. You will be able to download the offline client from within the online lodge client.
We are just under a week away from the next major release of LodgeMaster. We can’t wait to show you the future of LodgeMaster. Over the next week, expect several update reminder emails from the LodgeMaster team.
Yours in Brotherhood,
The OA LodgeMaster Team
Chadd Blanchard, Project Lead
Michael Card, Project Adviser
Robert Anstett, Development Lead
Mike Gaffney, Support Lead