OA LodgeMaster Users,
This is a final reminder of the LodgeMaster 4 upgrade scheduled for Friday, April 13, 2018 – Sunday, April 15, 2018. During this time all LodgeMaster services will be unavailable while we complete the upgrade to LodgeMaster 4. Please review the release notes and FAQ below prior to Friday, April 13, 2018.
Important Release Notes:
- The entire OA LodgeMaster system will be unavailable Friday, April 13, 2018 – Sunday, April 15, 2018 while the LodgeMaster team performs the system upgrades.
- All offline data MUST be synchronized with the OA LodgeMaster server by Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 11:59pm eastern. Any data not synchronized by the 12th will not be available after the OA LodgeMaster release. Your old offline database WILL NOT be compatible with the new version of OA LodgeMaster. Any changes after the 12th at 11:59pm eastern that are made in the old program will need to be manually re-done in the new system.
- OA LodgeMaster 4 will be available on Monday, April 16, 2018. OA LodgeMaster should be considered offline and unavailable until Monday morning.
- Users with the offline client will need to uninstall the OA LodgeMaster Lodge Client 3.3.11 before installing the 4.0.0 Lodge Client.
- During the upgrade window, status updates will be posted to the OA Status Page. The status page is located at status.oa-bsa.org.
Q: Will all our data still be in LodgeMaster after the update?
A: Yes, all your lodge data will be in LodgeMaster after the upgrade.
Q: What if we have a lodge event on the weekend of the upgrade?
A: We recommend that prior to Thursday, April 12, 2018 you export your current membership into an Excel sheet. Work from the Excel during your event. And then upload any dues payments or event registrations after the update. Please contact us other with questions if you have an event during next weekend.
Q: I don’t have an ArrowID. Where can I create one?
A: Go to id.oa-bsa.org and click Create an account.
Q: I don’t remember my LodgeMaster 3 account information. What should I do?
A: Contact your LodgeMaster Lodge Administrator and ask them to reset your LodgeMaster account password.
Q: Will there be an offline client in the next version of LodgeMaster?
A: Yes, there will be an offline client in LodgeMaster. You will be able to download the offline client from within the online lodge client.
- LodgeMaster Web Site - https://lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org/
- LodgeMaster Status Page - https://status.oa-bsa.org/
- LodgeMaster Support Center - https://docs.oa-bsa.org/display/OALMLC
- Previous Release Email – 1. https://docs.oa-bsa.org/x/B4MwBg 2. https://docs.oa-bsa.org/x/QoMwBg
We are less than three days from the next major release of the Order of the Arrow LodgeMaster system. The LodgeMaster is excited for the first release of LodgeMaster 4! Years of development and months of beta testing are coming to close. And it’s almost time for all that work to be showed off.
While this is our last update reminder email, expect several more emails from us during and after the release highlighting the over 100 user requested enhancements and bug fixes. We’ll also be announcing several new tools coming to the LodgeMaster support center, including a new email announcement platform and brand-new feature request system. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email.
Yours in Brotherhood,
The OA LodgeMaster Team
Chadd Blanchard, Project Lead
Michael Card, Project Adviser
Robert Anstett, Development Lead
Mike Gaffney, Support Lead