Released May 12, 2014
Dear OA LodgeMaster Users,
The OA LodgeMaster team is very happy to announce the release of Version 3.2.0! We've fixed 18 bugs, made 3 improvements, and added 4 new features - a new inventory module, new dues import functionality, new event attendee import functionality, and a new grid exporting format.
Highlights of the release:
- The new inventory module is live and contains a transaction manager, product, category, and supplier setup, and lots of reports. It includes all of the functionality of the version 2 module with lots of improvements.
- We've replaced the grid exporting format - there is a new button in both members and events labeled Export (Beta) - please use the new functionality and let us know if you have any problems. Each of the columns now has better formatting and the new export allows you to separate groups into separate tabs if wanted. Assuming no major problems are found, the old export will be removed in the next version and the beta tag will be removed from the new format.
- We've improved the grid reporting functionality by allowing you to shrink the font, if wanted, to better fit data in one row per entry. - We've added new import functionality to both dues and event attendees. Now using either the OALM ID or BSA Person ID, you can import dues records and event attendee records into your database.
We're excited about all of these changes and there are more great changes to come. This June we'll be releasing:
- The ability to send emails from the events module.
- Improved screens for check-in at events, and an automated clan builder.
Go to https://lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org/ to access the online system, and if needed, download the offline version. As always, if you have questions or problems, please submit a request online (http://documentation.lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org).
Yours in Brotherhood,
The OA LodgeMaster Team
Mike (C.), Rob (A.), Mike (G.), Mike (P.), Rob (R.), Scott (J.), and Dave (M.)
What Changed In This Version?
Improvement & New Features
[OALMLC-340] - Inventory Module
Grid Reporting & Exporting
[OALMLC-534] - Replace Grid Export Functionality
[OALMLC-590] - Enable Ability To Shrink Font And Columns In Grid Reporting
[OALMLC-543] - Card Sorting By Unit
[OALMLC-273] - Import Event Attendees
[OALMLC-559] - Import Dues Records
[OALMLC-453] - Refresh Member List After Importing Data
[OALMLC-176] - Login Query Error After Timeout
[OALMLC-512] - Time Zone Date Issue
[OALMLC-583] - Error Closing Tabs
[OALMLC-581] - Exception Opening Modules
[OALMLC-602] - Can Save View Without Name
[OALMLC-582] - Error Creating Clan
[OALMLC-603] - Event Sorting In Static Reports
[OALMLC-605] - Errors With Event Summary Report
[OALMLC-591] - Youth Protection Training Date Shows Time
[OALMLC-547] - Membership Card Printing Issue
[OALMLC-586] - Error Permanently Deleting Members
[OALMLC-592] - Labels Won't Save Export File
[OALMLC-595] - Error Selecting Event In Member Editor
[OALMLC-601] - Unable To Save Error Adding New Member
[OALMLC-606] - Youth+ Wrong In Member Editor Header
[OALMLC-587] - Unable To Set Custom Date Range
[OALMLC-589] - Unable To Create New Budget
What If I Have Questions?
Please submit a ticket on the help desk if you have any questions - this will allow each of the team members to respond as they have time - instead of sending all questions to one member of the development team. You can submit a ticket online (http://documentation.lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.