- Log into LodgeMaster via the website
- Once you've logged in, go to the Safari menu (left edge of the menu bar next to the Apple logo) and choose Preferences
- Click the Websites tab
- Click on SIlverlight in the left-hand column if it's not already selected
- On the right-hand side, since you have the LodgeMaster site loaded already, it should be listed there under "Currently open websites", with a drop-down menu currently reading "On" on it. Hold down the Option (⌥) key and click on the drop-down menu. Choose the option at the bottom labeled "Run in Safe Mode" to uncheck it.
- It will prompt you "Are you sure you want to trust the website “lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org” to run “Silverlight” in unsafe mode?". Click "Trust"
- Click "Done", then go ahead and close the preferences window.
- You will need to log out of LodgeMaster and log back in for it to take effect, if you were already logged in when you made the change.
|Content by Label|