- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows) (Windows 10 note: Edge (the default browser in Windows 10) does not work with Silverlight, you must use IE)
- Mozilla Firefox ESR (Windows, Mac OS X) (note: the consumer release of Firefox does not work with Silverlight, you must use the ESR version)
- Safari (Mac OS X)
Does the offline version of OA LodgeMaster run on my computer?
In order to run the offline version of OA LodgeMaster your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Intel© 32-bit or 64-bit 1.6 GHz or faster processor.
- Microsoft© Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 810.
- 512MB of RAM or greater.
- 200MB of available hard-disk space, plus space required for data.
- 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor.
- Broadband Internet access .(for first install and when syncing)
Can I use OA LodgeMaster on a Macintosh computer?
The online version of OA LodgeMaster is available to Macintosh users with the current version of their favorite web browser. The offline version of OA LodgeMaster is PC-based software - Macintosh users need to use a program such as Virtual PC or Parallels VMware Fusion, Parallels, or VirtualBox to run the offline version.