You get an error stating "Permission Denied" (or one of the following examples) when trying to import to or export from LodgeMaster, or when trying to upload files to attach to email, while using Safari.
Safari 6.1 and later sandbox (isolate) plugins (including Silverlight) to prevent access to system resources. This can be overridden on a per-website basis.
To enable filesystem access for LodgeMaster:
- Log into LodgeMaster via the website
- Once you've logged in, go to the Safari menu (left edge of the menu bar next to the Apple logo) and choose Preferences
- Click the Websites tab
- Click on SIlverlight in the left-hand column if it's not already selected
- On the right-hand side, since you have the LodgeMaster site loaded already, it should be listed there under "Currently open websites", with a drop-down menu currently reading "On" on it. Hold down the Option (⌥) key and click on the drop-down menu. Choose the option at the bottom labeled "Run in Safe Mode" to uncheck it.
- It will prompt you "Are you sure you want to trust the website “lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org” to run “Silverlight” in unsafe mode?". Click "Trust"
- Click "Done", then go ahead and close the preferences window.
- You will need to log out of LodgeMaster and log back in for it to take effect.